Teachers Day

5th September It's teacher's day in India. Today i would like to convey my reagrd, love and all respect to all my teachers who made me what I am today? I would like to mention Yadav Sir name who put all good things into me as far personality, approch and extra-curriculum activity, Because of this i never affraid to present myself before any one and still recognise among masses. I would like mention Bisht Sir and Sir Kalika Prasad's name here who taught me Geography in grade 9 to 12 and still in my real life i use to copy these two teachers. I would like to thanx, Dr, Ashok Agrawal, and Dr, Praksah Chandra head Geography St. John's Colloge Agra who belive me and gave me all freedom to innovate with knowledge. I also like to thanx Sir Gairola G, Nehi G, Maithani G and many more. Thanx my teachers for whatever u done for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

दगडू नी रेन्दु सदानी

कहाँ अपना मेल प्रिये

प्राण